Table of Contents
Tel: (416) 494-8043
Fax: (416) 494-8093
Marketing Strategies for Results
Announcement Outline Schedule List of Customers Terms Register
Can Your Business Use FAX Marketing
As Part Of Its Marketing Strategy?
Do your customers use the FAX?
If you answered with a clear "Yes," then
the FAX can and should have a place in your overall
marketing strategy. However, until the FAX becomes a
common device in the home, it will be a tool only for
business marketers. And what a tool it is!
So, You Are Already Using The FAX . . .
The FAX is one of the easiest tools to use, and
everyone does use it for all kinds of communications with
customers, suppliers, and employees. And there
lies the problem. We are being misled to believe
that the FAX is being "used" for marketing,
while in fact, it is being "wasted" as a
replacement for the telephone, so we don't have to talk
to that other party (a customer, maybe). Instead of
helping, it is being used to weaken that important
personal link with the customer.
The Potential Of The FAX As A Marketing
A marketing strategy that incorporates the FAX will
use its many unique features:
- To reach as many customers as necessary
- To reach customers at a precise time
- To address customers according to their needs
- To serve as a reminder
- To provide an opportunity to receive more
- To evaluate results quickly, and take corrective
Topics Covered in This Workshop
- The technology behind the FAX
- Sources of resistance to FAX marketing
- Evaluating the suitability of a product for FAX
- Designing a FAX document, the offer, the action
- Deciding the strategy for each group of customers
- Distributing the FAX document, FAX mailing lists
- Requirements for setting up a FAX marketing
- Planning and executing a FAX campaign
- Response characteristics of a FAX marketing
After This Workshop, Your Attitude
About The FAX Will Change Completely
Upon completion of this workshop,
- You will no longer feel intimidated by its power.
- You will be able to judge what products can be
marketed to what market segments.
- You will learn the basic "do"s and
"don't"s of FAX marketing.
- You will get guidance on how to get started and
maintain an ongoing marketing program.
- You will learn how to evaluate results, make
changes, or fine tune your FAX strategy.
Cancellations are accepted anytime. There are no
penalties. No one will ever be penalized for thinking
of becoming a BOMAR customer.