SEMINAR: How to Create an RFP
(Part 3): Working with the Vendor for the Satisfactory Outcome of the
Announcement Outline Schedule List of Customers Terms Register
Who Should Attend This Workshop
This seminar is available as a 1-day course only to individuals who
have already attended How to Create a Request for Proposal that
Accomplishes your Objectives and Much More, the 2-day course,
which was the only version available in 2002 and earlier. Starting in
2003, it is the 3rd day of the 3-day course, "How to Create a
Request for Proposal."
What's Special About This Course?
The 3rd day of this popular course is devoted to the relationship of
the buyer and vendor after the vendor is selected, until the job is
completed to the satisfaction of the buyer. It covers topics in project
management, change management, incentives and penalties, and
documentation that can serve as the basis for past performance
evaluation of vendors.
Topics Covered in this Workshop
- Buyer-vendor relationship during various phases of a project
- Project management to the rescue
- Making the project team work
- The original project plan: The most important document
- Pricing in RFP's and Proposals
- Change orders
- Remedy clauses
- After a project is completed
What This Course Will Do For You
Upon completion of this workshop,
- You will understand the purpose and requirement
for good project management habits.
- You will know how to incorporate required changes into your
project without inadvertently voiding important clauses in your
- You will know how to use penalty and incentive clauses to ensure
your job comes out right at the end.
- You will appreciate the need for good documentation to protect
your present and future interests.
Cancellations are accepted anytime before the course without penalty. No one will ever be penalized for thinking
of becoming a BOMAR customer.